Monday, June 6, 2011

I Am

A few minutes ago I was playing a quiz with title “What Is Your Name's Hidden Meaning Quiz” when I entered my name, these are the results

"My name's hidden meaning tells me that I am Empathetic and Caring
I am loving, compassionate, and ruled by my feelings.
I am able to be a foundation for other people... but I still know how to have fun.
Sometimes my emotions weigh me down, but I generally feel free from them.

I am usually the best at everything ... I strive for perfection.
I am confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
I have the classic "Type A" personality.

I am a seeker. I often find myself restless - and I have a lot of questions about life.
I tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. I'm most comfortable when I'm far away from home.
I am quite passionate and easily tempted. My impulses sometimes get me into trouble.

I tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get me excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
I have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. I don't stick with any one thing for very long.
I have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. My biggest problem is making sure I finish the projects I start.

I am confident, self assured, and capable. I'm not easily intimidated.
I master any and all skills easily. I don't have to work hard for what I want.
I make my life out to be exactly how I want it. And I'll knock down anyone who gets in my way!

I am truly an original person. I have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for me... especially in business and academia.
Some people find me to be selfish and a bit overbearing. I'm a strong person."

It's up to you how to judge me but I agree with some statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment